UFC betting is very popular in Hawaii. Fighters like Max Holloway, Brad Tavares and BJ Penn have represented Hawaii in a big way in the UFC, with Holloway and Penn both bringing multiple championship belts back to the islands. I added this page to help Hawaii residents learn how to bet on the UFC online.
On this page you will find the following:
- Our recommended betting site for Hawaiians.
- Short breakdown of the sports betting regulatory climate in Hawaii.
- A UFC betting lines example and a breakdown of some of the popular UFC bets you can make.
- A simple three step guide outlining how to bet on the UFC online.
Best UFC Betting Site For Hawaii Residents
|50% up to $1000||Review||Visit|
SportsBetting.ag is our recommended betting site for residents of Hawaii.
SportsBetting is primarily focused on providing a great betting serving for American bettors (including Hawaii residents) and this shows through in their bet offerings, customer service and promotions.
Sports Betting in Hawaii
It is not currently legal to operate a sportsbook in Hawaii.
That said, Hawaii residents are still able to place bets through offshore betting sites that are licensed and regulated outside of the United States. SportsBetting.ag falls into this category, as they are licensed and regulated in Panama, while accepting players from everywhere in the USA, including Hawaii.
UFC Bet Types
There are several bets you can make on each UFC fight, but the majority of action is simply wagered on the winner of the fight.
The odds for each fighter indicate the risk and reward of the bet. Let’s look at the odds for the Walker vs Hill fight from a UFC Fight Night event:
In the above example, Jamahal Hill is a -240 favorite. This means you would have to wager $240 to win $100 (payout of $340) betting on Hill. Walker is the +205 underdog, so a $100 bet on Walker would win $205 (payout $305).
Total rounds is another common bet. In the above screenshot the over/under for the total rounds is set at 1.5 rounds. If the fight lasts past midway through the second round the over bets would win, while if the fight ends in the first round or first half of the second round the under bets would win.
Here are a couple other popular UFC bets you can make at SportsBetting:
- Method of Victory – A bet on the winning fighter + how they win the fight (knockout, submission, decision, etc)
- Round Betting – A bet on the winning fighter + which round they win the fight in.
Check out our UFC section for a further breakdown of the different UFC wagers available.
Bet On UFC in Hawaii – Guide
Complete the following three steps to bet on the UFC online from anywhere in Hawaii.
Step 1. Join SportsBetting.ag
Click the above link and complete the sign up form on the home page to open your account.
Step 2. Deposit
After logging into your SportsBetting account click on the ‘Cashier’ or ‘Deposit Now’ links. Select your preferred deposit method, enter your amount, and complete the instructions to make your deposit.
SportsBetting accepts Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Bitcoin, Ethereum, Skrill, Neteller, EcoPayz, and more.
You can cash out any winnings via most of the same methods, as well as via a bank wire or check through the mail.
Step 3. Place Your Bets
- Click ‘Sports’ from the top navigation bar.
- Open the ‘Martial Arts’ drop down menu and select ‘MMA’ or ‘MMA Props’.
- Select the odds of the bet you want to make to add it to your Bet Slip.
- Enter your risk amount on the Bet Slip and click ‘Place my bet’ to make your wager.
Here’s a screenshot from a past UFC Fight Night event showing the clicks:
Ready to bet? Click here to visit SportsBetting.ag.
UFC betting • UFC betting Hawaii